Could you be our new Account Manager?
April 30th 2019
We are looking to add to our knowledgeable and driven UK Sales Team at Beyond the Bean with an Account Manager for London and the South East. Reporting to the UK Sales Manager this role is varied and demanding, but at the same time, you will get to work with a great bunch of customers and products, in an ever-evolving industry.
Beyond the Bean are a leading supplier of the best ingredients and gear into the café bar industry. For over 20 years we have been building our portfolio of innovative brands, and now export our Sweetbird, Zuma, Cosy and Bristol Syrup Company brands to over 50 countries worldwide. Behind the brands, the BTB team is made up of over 35 talented, dedicated individuals – Team Bean – people all passionate about what we do and the company we work for. Independently owned we are one of Bristol’s home-grown success stories.
- Manage a list of existing customers; developing long-term relationships, building brand support and showcasing new products; all to drive revenue and adding value to the customers’ business.
- Be first port of call for your customers, delivering exceptional customer service and resolving issues promptly and effectively.
- Building your own sales pipeline and developing your own leads through a mixture of outbound and inbound lead generation
- Prepare and share accurate sales data for your accounts on a monthly basis, reviewing performance against sales targets with management and analysing results
- Provide support and training to your allocated customer base
- Key Account customers have a detailed business development plan in place by the start of the financial year and this is updated quarterly
- Margins on key customers are analysed to ensure that company guidelines are met
- Ensure that all product changes, new product details and new seasonal catalogues are communicated and distributed clearly to all accounts
We are looking for someone who is:
- Self-motivated, natural organiser with a can-do attitude
- Able to demonstrate:
- o A proven track record of field sales and managing a portfolio of customers through developing, maintaining or growing those relationships.
- o Experience of providing product training and demonstrations
- Willing to travel around the UK, ideally based along the M4 corridor for easy access to your customer base and our HQ in Bristol.
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and computer skills, be able to work with spreadsheets and write concise proposals for customers and prospects
- Salary (£26-28k p/a), plus bonus (subject to meeting sales targets).
- We offer plenty of benefits from health care, a company pension, and 20 days a year holiday (plus bank holidays). We rarely work between Christmas and New Year either
- Company laptop and phone; travel expenses
To apply, or to inquire about the position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org sending a covering letter and CV. Closing date for applications is 14th May 2019. (No agencies please).